Whatever your dietary preferences are, a cooking class is perfect for you if you want to learn how to cook healthy and tasty meals for yourself and your loved ones. Ideal for beginners and experienced cooks alike, this lesson will introduce you to new foods and different ways to incorporate them, in a private and relaxed environment. We will get together, either in my kitchen or yours, to learn everything from cutting techniques, different cooking methods, how to use different kitchen equipment, time saving tips and ideas, nutritional information and of course a variety of healthy recipes. Each class would focus on a different meal group (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and desserts) which is up to you to decide.
A Cooking Class consists of a 2 hour meeting with verbal instruction, demonstration and hands-on cooking. After cooking we will sit together and enjoy the food prepared while conversing about all things healthy. You will also receive a food guide, grocery shopping list, healthy kitchen tips and tools handout, as well as the recipes prepared in that class.
as a result of this class you will...
- learn about new foods and how to incorporate them
- learn new delicious recipes
- have fun as you get more comfortable and confident in the kitchen
- brake free from eating the same foods out of habit and addiction
- learn how to use kitchen tools and equipment effectively
- learn about new kitchen tools that will improve your cooking experience
- learn new cutting methods and cutting techniques
- create and enjoy a healthy and delicious meal
- learn how to feed and nourish yourself for a lifetime
THE INVESTMENT ON YOUR HEALTH:
Discounts apply if you bring a friend, or two :)
My cooking classes are usually held in New York City but may be available in other locations. Additional travel fees will apply.
I propose a package that includes two classes at a discounted rate. You can choose the Kitchen Makeover + Grocery Shopping Tour, or the Grocery Shopping + Cooking Class, or any combination that will suit your needs. Instead of paying for two individual classes for a total of $400, get the Combo for $350 (+ additional food costs).
Congratulations on taking the first step towards a healthier lifestyle, while improving your cooking skills! To get you started fill out the form bellow and I will get in touch with you within 48 hours to schedule your cooking class.