Here's a fun and different way to have breakfast, or snack: Banana sushi rolls! These are quite filling so they are best when shared :) Adults and kids love them just as much so you will be sure to find someone to share with.
1/3 c ground almonds
3 pitted medjool dates
1 tsp maca
1 tbs coconut oil
1/4 tsp walnuts
2 tbs shredded coconut
1. Place the almonds, dates, maca and coconut oil in a food processor and pulse until everything gets mixed and it becomes like a brownish paste. Now add in the walnuts and pulse 2 or 3 times, just enough to brake down the walnuts, but not too finely as you want them crunchy.
2. Take the mix and roll it into a ball. Place it on a counter and roll it flat using a rolling pin, about 5 mm thickness. A rough measure: as long as the banana and twice as wide.
3. Place banana in the middle and roll up the layer onto the banana. Using your fingers cover the entire banana in the nut mix.
4. Finally place the shredded coconut on a plate and roll the banana roll around until all sides of your banana are covered.
5. Freeze for 10 min (you can skip this if you are lazy, but it does help to firm up the roll so you can make sharper cuts). Then using a knife make 2 cm slices and its ready to serve.